May 14, 2009

SEO work quickly in search engine

The next blog post, I posted about 75 minutes ago, http://seointernetmarketingseo.blogspot.com/2009/05/san-diego-seo-rip-off-holding-domain.html and already a search for Doug Cooper seo San Diego That post ranks 5th on page one. That's just proof of how quickly any seo work, or changes to a blog or website can get into search engines. How long will it stay ranked that well, who knows, but I'll keep writing about this seo cowboy until I think enough people know about him, and at least can make an informed decision about working with him. When you are considering using an seo you should check them out first. Since non of his burnt clients, and I have spoken to a couple already are willing to post about their bad experiences, doesn't mean they are as great as they say they are. I came to edit this post, I originally posted it at 12:37:00 PM and it was already in google at 1.12 35 minutes, post to in google results.... now Regards Lynn Brown SEO San Diego International SEO based in Hillcrest, San Diego, Southern California