May 14, 2009

San Diego SEO rip-off holding domain name

My last post was about a bad seo in San Diego, http://seointernetmarketingseo.blogspot.com/2009/05/seo-san-diego-2000-for-3-months-seo.html the plot thickens, although this seo charged this client $2000 to create this blog I spoke about in that post, now this SEO is threatening to hold the domain name he brought for the client. When I say hold, I mean keep it and use it to another unsuspecting client. He's also not going to give his client the blog he created, which would only take a couple of minutes to download, zip up and send to the client.... this sux bigtime. The domain name is a good one seowise it's www.painreliefsd.com the sd at the end is for San Diego, so this seo cowboy could reuse this generic domain name for many clients, at the moment it's still being used for www.mairschiropractic.com I wonder how many times this seo cowboy is going to use this name and for how many clients. My client a chiropracter in Mission Valley, was reluctant to give me this cowboys name, but doing a few searches, I found out this rippoff SEO's name is Doug Cooper and his company is freshcutinteractive.com if you are considering using him, I suggest you contact the chiropracter above and ask him for a reference, I'll be doing some checking around about him myself. If you are already one of his clients, and are happy enough with your seo results, make sure you ask this guy to transfer any domains he has brought for you to you. Transferring domain names is VERY EASY and should not cost anymore that $20, we do it for free for our clients, but that's just because we don't believe in this kind ripoff, and so we don't buy names for our clients at all, we help them to buy their own names. Regards Lynn International SEO based in Hillcrest, San Diego, Southern California