Jul 2, 2007

Empress Gems

Empress Gems: "Experience • Class • Distinction"

I have built a website over the weekend the one above. I copied the database for another of our sites, and made a new website, with the old database,
I have since been though each and every gemstone about 10 times at least, and changed the descriptions and pricing. Changed the overall look of the site store.
The owner of the old site wanted another website to sell more expensive gems on, their original site is doing very very well, with over $1000 a week in sales, but they wanted something more classy, without losing their original website.

The front page is a whole new design, looks very cool huh.

I had been working on the site for less than 24 hours when I noticed that the google spiders were there, in 52 hours Google has visited almost 4000 times, and even msn and askjeeves has been been though a few times, there no stopping them spiders huh...

OK, time to rest for a while.

Lynn
NZ best SEO