Jul 6, 2007

boring stuff i just want to record

My new computer which was supposed to arrive last week has been lost, they courier thinks it may be back where it started in Christchurch, but they aren't sure. So I'm hobbling along with this old one. They courier promise the computer will be here today.. huh... heard that one before.

The panda anti virus after being so good, is a royal pain in the arse, stopping email coming thorough, stopping the browser from working, general stopping all online activity, thats after working really well for 7 months.
I think this old one would be ok if it was reformatted, which Kym is going to do if and when the new baby ever turns up.

I have finished doing most of the work on the faceted gem website I'm having problems with that domain name, always calling it a .com rather than a .net better get my act together before I start doing the seo.
The owner of the site has decided to make it only faceted gems and jewelery and delete the rough gemstone. so after all that work of finding the size of each gem I had to delete them all... major groan, however the site is looking good.

OK, better be off and check all the stats for the different websites. Catch you later.

The Best SEO in NZ