Aug 27, 2008

Braveheart from Pipin Hot 2003



This is nothing to do with anything to do with SEO or web design and development. While moving things off my computer to an external hard drive, for my big move to the states I found this photo.


Its a photo I took, and am particularly proud of. And wanted to share with you all, it was from a stunning stage show called Pipin' hot, and this guy was Braveheart, his played the bagpipes to die for, and I don't particularly like the pagpipes, but we got free tickets to see the show and take photos of it. The show itself was outstanding, playing a music from war of the worlds, and other modern music, Would love to see that show again anytime.


The show played all over the world, but has finished now, but I just wanted to show you this picture, the © etc is there so you peeps that steal things don't steal it or at least remember where you stole it from, sorry to you others that don't steal.


When I get to the States, we have this picture large enough to print about 10 feet high, so I will get it printed, and have on the wall. If anyone wants a print, get in touch and we could arrange something I'm sure.


But isn't it a stunning photo. He was a lovely guy too… and that's coming from a dyke.




Cheers Lynny


SEO consultant and SEO services
And dyke that fancy's this Braveheart J