Oct 31, 2007

Go to even things out, a good testimonal

Dear Lynn,

It has been a pleasure working with you and a much improved service from my previous website designer and SEO.

I found Lynn by doing a google search for website optimization I can't remeber the exact search I think SEO Price List, and Lynn was the top listing. I felt that if she had got herself to the top of the page under optimization she must know what she was doing.

I contacted her and she promptly replied with a reasonable quote and promised she could make the changes that were needed in a short period of time.

Over the next 3 days Lynn worked night and day on my site and was so enthusiastic about making the changes she ended up doing more than she had promised.

Lynn is constantly checking my site on a regular basis to see where we are sitting on the search engines, within 3 weeks of Lynn making her changes I have gone from about page 20 to page 2, with more changes in progress we may make page 1 by Christmas.

I would recommend Lynn to anybody wanting efficient, fairly priced service with a personal enthusiasm to your company.

Thank you Lynn for all your hard work, it is paying off and improved my business 100 percent.

Thanks

Nicky Whineray-Blair
Boxit Ltd - http://www.boxit.co.nz/

Well thank you, Nicky, I've enjoyed every minute of getting your site to where it is, and where it will be for months, years.......
I just checked the word boxes and it's at #6 on page 1 of google.co.nz "the Web" search and #8 on page 1 for "Search New Zealand"

That's darn good, I'm so good... hehehe.... that particular keyword wasn't anywhere in the first 1000 results when I started, and ranking so well for a single keyword is really good. And of course you know about all the keyphrases that are at at #1

I've done some more work on that word today, so it should come up a little higher yet. I will be interested to see where your site is by April next year as well.