Jun 2, 2008

San Diego SEO & Webdesign Office.

My partner Kym Browning is heading for San Diego to open a new office there.

She leaves on Thursday 5th June, she will be able to accept new work at least by the end of the month.

I'll be staying in New Zealand for a while, but since most of my clients are in the USA anyway, I really wish that clients from other country's in the world would realise that it doesn't matter where your SEO lives, they can do the work, since it doesn't require meeting a client to do a very good job of getting their website to rank highly in search engines.

Regards Lynn
English Speaking SEO Yes, I'm born and breed in New Zealand and although my dyslexia means sometimes I spell things wrong, my first and only language is English, so I understand complex instructions without any problem.